Celair Profile 750 900 1150 Evaporative cooler prices
On sale Now.
As one of the leaders in whole of home ducted evaporative air conditioning, Celair has been keeping Australians cool for over 40 years.
Celair is part of the Climate Technologies Group (www.climatetechnologies.com.au), one of Australia’s largest manufacturers of heating and cooling appliances with highly regarded brands like Bonaire and Pyrox.
This gives Celair access to the most advanced evaporative air conditioning technology. At Celair we continue to strive for smarter, environmentally conscious cooling solutions that maximize energy efficiency, making Celair the most economical way to cool your home. Celair is proud to be Australian made and owned with manufacturing facilities in Adelaide, South Australia and Leeton, New South Wales.
At Celair we place enormous importance on continually improving design, engineering and manufacturing processes and every one of our products is manufactured to the highest possible standards using premium quality materials. All Celair units are quality tested before they leave our factory, and are supported by a carefully selected dealer network that is committed to customer satisfaction.
Evaporative Air Conditioning:
- Costs just a few cents an hour to run (up to 87% cheaper to run than a comparable ducted refrigerated system)*
- Cost-effective to install
- Keeps your whole home filled with fresh cool air
- Relies on a totally natural process of evaporation
- Operates with doors and windows open
- Is a better choice for allergy sufferers as the saturated filter pads help reduce dust, pollen and pollutants
- Low noise, giving you the benefit of peaceful summer nights
All prices are for single storey, existing homes, with RCD, & subject to a site inspection
Contact us to proceed with a site inspection on 0418 997 596 or by sending us an online enquiry